Bluerydge has a requirement for a dynamic and motivated individual who has the ability to capitalise on opportunities and expand the client base across Australia and New Zealand, initially, then wider international export of managed services and technology products.
The successful individual will be offered a permanent position, attractive salary package, outstanding benefits and profit sharing opportunities.
Bluerydge is a strong advocate for work-life balance and flexible working conditions including working from home arrangements with the role available to be conducted entirely remotely.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain strong industry networks for the development of new leads and opportunities
- Drive the acquisition of new business
- Develop and sustain professional relationships and contacts with business leaders, distribution partners, team members and management team
- Engage with clients face to face
- Prepare strategic action plans to guide your selling activities
- Build a strong and sustainable pipeline that will provide a good platform for accurate forecasting
- Collaborate within the internal team
KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS
- Track record of bid success
- ICT or cyber experience
- Experience in senior commercial relationships in major accounts
- Your positive, collaborative and solution orientated attitude coupled with your drive to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to frequent change and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration
- Bonus incentives
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Bluerydge Loyalty Program
- Education, Courses and Training
- Mentorship by experienced professionals