The Executive Support Officer is responsible for providing a range of business and administrative support to the Bluerydge leadership team in the day-to-day operations of the company. Executive Support Officer activities include staff support, business and employee administration, business correspondence and meeting coordination, support team and partner organisation liaison, preparing a range of written material, and responding to a range of requests for support from across the organisation. Bluerydge is a strong advocate for work-life balance and flexible working conditions including working from home arrangements.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Manage, coordinate and conduct administrative support tasks
- Conduct business and employee administration, such as new employee onboarding
- Prepare correspondence to ensure timely responses
- Organise stakeholder meetings
- Maintain business databases
- Identify and implement improvements to operational processes and procedures
- Undertake a range of projects.
ADF Human Resources and Personnel Administration Veterans strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Bonus Incentives
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Terrific Work Life Balance
- Bluerydge Loyalty Program
- Education, Courses and Training
- Mentorship by experienced professionals.
As the successful candidate, you will have/be:
- Experience in providing high quality administrative support at the senior management level
- The ability to understand the operational environment, respond to changes and implement responses
- The ability to provide analysis and implement improvements to support decision making
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A strong background using IT, such as email and word processing
- An understanding of collaborative tool-sets, such as Confluence, Jira and Slack
- A team player with empathy and cultural awareness
- Details oriented and flexible