A Bluerydge Principal Consultant ensures that all activities and operations as part of their ownership are well managed and achieved. The Principal Consultant coordinates activities across the firm, contributes to recruitment and leads bid efforts. The Principal Consultant can develop solutions while delivering outcomes for the customer.
Our Principals often lead new engagements to champion a positive result.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Bonus Incentives
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Terrific Work Life Balance
- Bluerydge Loyalty Program
- Education Courses and Training
- Mentorship by experienced professionals.
- Proven cyber security and technology solution development experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading teams
- A strong history of tangible outcomes
- A detailed understanding of the current cyber security and technology landscape
- Ability to diagnose complex cyber security and technology issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer oriented approach to solution design
- Postgraduate qualifications in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- Relevant Vendor Certifications