Bluerydge consultants typically have two to six years of experience and a history of achieving some tangible outcomes. A consultant is responsible for understanding customer requirements and contributing to the required outcomes.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Bonus Incentives
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Terrific Work Life Balance
- Bluerydge Loyalty Program
- Education, Courses and Training
- Mentorship by experienced professionals.
- An understanding of cyber security and technology solution implementation
- Conversant in the current cyber security and technology landscape
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer oriented approach to solution delivery
- Bachelors or above in IT, Computer Science or relevant field